Speaking during a recent video post on Johnson Suleman Tv on Wednesday, July 1st 2026, Apostle Johnson Suleman, General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, has recounted how what appeared to be a life-changing opportunity to relocate to the United Kingdom turned out to be a test of obedience, saying divine direction saved him from inheriting another person's financial crisis.
Speaking during a sermon on divine intelligence, Suleman narrated that the incident occurred about 17 years ago after he ministered at a church in the UK where, according to him, the power of God moved mightily.
He said the host pastor, convinced that God wanted him to remain in Britain, offered him a large church auditorium, three vehicles—including two SUVs—and a house to encourage him to relocate permanently.
"They handed over a massive auditorium, three cars and a house," Suleman recalled. "The pastor said, 'The Spirit of God said I should give you. Stay here. Don't go back.'"
The cleric admitted that the generous offer appealed strongly to him and that he immediately began imagining what life would be like for his family in the UK.
"When he took me to the house, I was just seeing my wife in the kitchen and my children playing around," he said. "I looked at the three cars and had already programmed everything in my mind. I even imagined which one would be the errand car."
Despite the attractive prospect, Suleman said he received a clear instruction from God to reject the offer.
"As I got to the hotel, the Lord said, 'Reject it,'" he said. "I didn't know when I responded, 'God forbid.' I went to pray because I couldn't understand why God would ask me to walk away from such a blessing."
He admitted the decision was painful and left him disappointed, but he eventually informed the pastor that he could not accept the property.
"I told him, 'No, keep it.' As I was saying it, I was telling myself, 'You don't have sense. Look at what you're walking away from,'" he recounted.
According to Suleman, the wisdom behind God's instruction became evident one year later when the same pastor travelled to Nigeria seeking help because he could no longer service the mortgage on the church property and the vehicles were about to be repossessed.
"One year after that, the pastor came to Nigeria. The building was about to be lost because he couldn't pay the mortgage, and the cars were about to be repossessed," he said.
Reflecting on the experience, Suleman said believers should trust divine guidance even when it contradicts human reasoning, noting that obedience often protects people from unseen dangers.
"Due diligence is important," he said. "If I had accepted it, I would have inherited another man's problem."
0 Comments