As per a recent clip from FeelRightNews TV aired on Tuesday, July 14, 2026, seasoned Nollywood star Jide Kosoko has addressed the tragic passing of his late spouse, strongly refuting any claims of his involvement.
In a heartfelt and candid interview, the celebrated actor responded to those who are blaming him, saying, "I did not play a role in my wife's death.
Those who accuse me are unfortunate and worthless individuals." He also challenged his accusers, suggesting, "They ought to involve their wives too," rejecting the accusations as unfounded and harsh.
Kosoko additionally discussed his second marriage, revealing that it was never hisIn addition to personal topics, the veteran complimented Funke Akindele for her sharp business skills, highlighting that she was the first to take the initiative to promote her film in theaters, while others simply followed suit.
This interview provided a rare insight into the life of one of Nollywood's most enduring figures, addressing themes of sorrow, regret, and creativity in the industry with notable honesty.
His Statement: "I didn’t use my wife for rituals. Those who point fingers should involve their wives too. They are unfortunate and worthless."
intention. "I never intended to take a second wife. It was my greed that led me to do so. But I must say, she is a wonderful partner," he said earnestly.
0 Comments