Professor Wole Alamu, husband of the abducted principal of Community High School, Ahoro-Esiele, Mrs. Folawe Alamu, has said individuals from the United States reached out to him with offers of assistance following his family's ordeal, describing the development as an answer to prayers.

Speaking in a video posted on TVC on Monday, July 27, 2026, Alamu said he began receiving calls from people based in the United States, including individuals from California and Los Angeles, even though he did not know how they obtained his phone number. 

He added that one of the contacts sent him a six-page proposal which he said was linked to the US Senate.

According to him, “I will call it answered prayers. Some numbers have been talking to me, and I don’t know where they got my number from, especially from California and Los Angeles in US. 

One of them sent me a proposal, six pages. He sent it to me from US Senate, and I was asking, ‘I don't know you, where did you know me?’ And we have many organisations, NGOs that God used to help us.”

Alamu said the unexpected support from individuals and organisations came after the traumatic experience his family endured during his wife's abduction. 

He expressed gratitude for what he described as acts of kindness from both Nigerians and people outside the country, saying he viewed the outreach as a positive outcome that emerged from a difficult period.