As I’m Talking To You, I’m Building Several Churches In Most Communities That I Belong To — Dokubo

In a recent video shared on Facebook on May 2, 2026, Niger Delta activist and traditional ruler Asari Dokubo spoke about his involvement in religious and community development initiatives across various areas he is connected to.

During the video, Dokubo highlighted his contributions to the construction of places of worship, describing them as part of his broader efforts to support community growth and spiritual development. 

He emphasized that religion plays a vital role in shaping values, strengthening social bonds, and fostering unity among people.

According to him, “As I’m talking to you, I’m building several churches in most communities that I belong to,” underscoring his ongoing commitment to funding and supporting church-building projects in different locations.

Dokubo explained that such initiatives go beyond physical structures, noting that places of worship serve as centers for moral guidance, communal interaction, and social cohesion. 

He said they provide residents with a sense of belonging and contribute to the overall stability of communities.

He also pointed out that giving back to society can take different forms, including investments in religious institutions. In his view, individuals should support causes that promote positive values and encourage unity within their communities.

The activist further stressed that community service remains a key responsibility for individuals in positions of influence. 

He maintained that his involvement in building churches reflects his dedication to improving both the spiritual and social well-being of the people he is associated with.

Dokubo concluded by reiterating that his efforts are driven by a desire to uplift communities and reinforce shared values through religion and collective development.



Post a Comment

0 Comments