Trump Reveals Deep Secret! I Killed Another Ayatollah I Don't Know, Also Mentions Mojtaba's Secret Wounds

WASHINGTON, DC – US President Donald Trump has made a strong statement about Iran and its top leadership, discussing the ongoing conflict in the Middle East and military actions taken against the nation, a statement that has sparked widespread debate in the international political arena.

Speaking to reporters and in his policy statements, Trump claimed that during the previous conflict, military actions involved significant damage aimed at Iran's top leadership, making serious allegations about the status of its religious and political leaders.

"I killed the Ayatollah (Ali), and unfortunately I seriously wounded another Ayatollah (Mojtaba)," Trump was quoted as saying.

He went on to explain that he had never met or spoken directly with Ayatollah Mojtaba Khamenei, but said his name had been frequently mentioned in political and security discussions.

I haven't met him or spoken to him, but people were talking about him, he said.

Trump also added that despite the situation, he sees the leader as having a certain kind of courage given the challenges he has gone through.Continue Reading The Story By Clicking Here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments